There are various resources available online which pay money to the individuals in exchange of value of some kind. Some of the genuine online money earning sites which pays to its users are: Youtube, GoogleAdsense, Udemy, Meesho, Threadup, Zerodha etc.
Eradicating something online can be a difficult task, as the internet is a vast and decentralized platform that is constantly evolving. However, there are a few steps that you can take to try and remove or hide online content that you no longer want to be publicly available. Here are some tips on how to erase online content:
- Contact the website owner or administrator: If the content in question is on a specific website, try reaching out to the owner or administrator of that website and ask them to remove the content. Most websites have a process in place for handling such requests, and the owner or administrator may be willing to comply if you provide a valid reason for the request.
- Use online tools to hide or delete content: There are several online tools and services that can help you hide or delete content from the internet. For example, you can use the Google Search Console to remove content from Google search results, or use the “Forget Me” tool to request that certain websites delete your personal data.
- Use privacy settings on social media platforms: If the content in question is on a social media platform, you can use the privacy settings to control who can see your posts and profile. You can also use the platform’s reporting or blocking features to remove content that violates their terms of service.
- Be cautious about what you post online: The best way to avoid having to erase online content is to be mindful of what you post online in the first place. Think carefully about whether you really want to share something before posting it, and consider the potential consequences of making that information public.
Keep in mind that it may not be possible to completely erase online content, as copies of the information may still exist on other websites or in search engine cache. However, by following these steps and being cautious about what you post online, you can take steps to minimize the visibility of unwanted content.
Top Online Earning Platforms For Students
Earning money online has become a popular way for people to supplement their income or even make a living from home. There are many different platforms and opportunities available for earning money online, and it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which ones are legitimate and worth your time. Here is a list of the top 10 online earning platforms:
- Freelancing websites: Websites like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer allow you to offer your services as a freelancer in a variety of fields, including writing, design, marketing, and more. You can create a profile, set your rates, and start taking on projects from clients around the world.
- Online survey websites: Websites like Survey Junkie and Swagbucks allow you to earn money by taking online surveys. While the pay is often low, these websites can be a good way to make some extra cash in your spare time.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing involves promoting products or services on your website or social media and earning a commission for each sale made through your referral. You can sign up for affiliate programs through companies like Amazon, Commission Junction, and ShareASale.
- Dropshipping: Dropshipping involves setting up an online store and selling products from manufacturers or wholesalers without actually holding any inventory. When a customer makes a purchase, you place the order with the supplier and they ship the product directly to the customer.
- Online tutoring: Websites like Tutor.com and VIPKid allow you to earn money by teaching students online in a variety of subjects. You can set your own schedule and rates, and work from the comfort of your own home.
- Online courses: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can create and sell online courses through platforms like Udemy or Teachable. This can be a good way to share your knowledge and earn passive income.
- Social media influencer: If you have a large following on social media, you can earn money by promoting products or services to your followers. Brands will often pay influencers to promote their products, and you can also earn money through sponsored posts and affiliate marketing.
- Sell digital products: If you have a talent for creating digital products like ebooks, printables, or graphics, you can sell them on platforms like Etsy or Creative Market.
- Rent out your home: Websites like Airbnb and VRBO allow you to earn money by renting out your home or a spare room to travelers. This can be a good way to generate extra income, especially if you live in a popular vacation destination.
- Sell physical products: If you have a knack for creating handmade or unique products, you can sell them on platforms like Etsy or eBay. You can also set up your own online store using a platform like Shopify.
Overall, there are many different ways to earn money online, and the best platform for you will depend on your skills, interests, and goals. It’s important to do your research and be cautious of any opportunities that seem too good to be true. With hard work and dedication, you can find a legitimate online earning platform that works for you.