What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online.
Arduino has been used in thousands of different projects and applications. The Arduino software is easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users. It runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux. Teachers and students use it to build low cost scientific instruments, to prove chemistry and physics principles, or to get started with programming and robotics. Designers and architects build interactive prototypes, musicians and artists use it for installations and to experiment with new musical instruments. Makers, of course, use it to build many of the projects exhibited at the Maker Faire, for example. Arduino is a key tool to learn new things. Anyone – children, hobbyists, artists, programmers – can start tinkering just following the step by step instructions of a kit, or sharing ideas online with other members of the Arduino community.
How do I use Arduino?
The text of the Arduino getting started guide is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Code samples in the guide are released into the public domain.
There are various types of Arduino boards present in the market that includes Arduino UNO, Red Board, LilyPad Arduino, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo. All these Arduino boards are different in specifications, features and uses and are used in different type of electronics project.
Here are The Arduino Available On Amazon:
1. Generic EARSMD Arduino Uno R3 Development Microcontroller Board SMD Version With Cable, Blue
|Included Components||1 x Arduino uno r3 development microcontroller board with cable|
About this item
- Flash memory 32 kb (atmega328p) of which 0.5 kb used by bootloader
- Microcontroller atmega328
- Operating voltage : 5v
- Color: Blue
- Package contents: Arduino uno r3 development microcontroller board with cable.
2. Robodo UNO R3 SMD Board compatible with Arduino Development Board with USB cable
|Item Weight||50.0 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Uno R3 SMD|
Some Arduino Projects That You Can Buy:
1. Sparklebox Kid’s DIY Maze Solving Robotics Kit Science Project Kit Electronic Circuits Compatible with Arduino – Age 10 Years and Above:
About this item
- DIY Robot Kit with sensors to control actuators.
- Most Recommended Kids Robotic kit- Engaging & Interesting II Easy to assemble -Plug & Start Robot Building Project
- Hands-on experience in building the maze following robot.
- Science project kit- appropriate for age 9 years and above.
- Engaging and fun learning educational kit for young explorers.
2. Robodo-BE0004 4-Wheel Robot Smart Car Chassis Kits Car Model with Speed Encoder for Arduino:
About this item
- The car comes with tachometer encoder
- Uses four deceleration direct current machine curve to be nimble, the directivity is good
- The chassis big and steady very easy to expand
3. Roinco Multipurpose Starter Kit for Arduino IDE – Robotics For Beginners (learn Basic – Intermediate – Advance In 20 Days) – 3 Months Warranty:
- Learn Basic – Intermediate – Advance Robotics in 20 Days
- Make 3 type of Robot – Line Follower Robot, Obstacle avoiding Robot, Bluetooth controlled Robot
- Warranty : 3 Month against any manufacturing defect